Having a carpet in your home is awesome, but keeping it clean and maintaining it is a hassle. Don’t worry, in this article we are going to share five secrets about carpet cleaning that nobody will tell you.
The ultimate cheap carpet cleaning strategy
Professional carpet cleaning services are in demand right now. So, it will be very strange if professionals will tell you the secrets about carpet cleaning. And, for sure they don’t have any intention to tell you that. But, don’t worry in this article, we will tell you and after knowing these secrets about Carpet Cleaning Annerley. Then you will avoid calling professionals for small carpet problems. However, professional carpet cleaning is the best way to clean the carpets. But to tackle small carpet problems, it is not worth calling a professional. You should only call professionals for deep cleaning. So let’s know the five secrets about carpet cleaning.
- Clean it quickly: If you have spills of juice, coffee, or wine on your carpets, or else you have pet urine on your carpets. Then, it is very important that you clean the stain as soon as possible. Immediate action is the best thing you can do to get rid of stains, before it dries you should clean it which is ideal. If you do not clean it or let it sit and dry up on your carpet then, it will become very tough for you to remove it.
- Blot, don’t scrub: You should never scrub or rub your carpet stains. Rubbing the carpet stain will push it deeper into the carpet fibers and can spread it wider. Instead, you should blot the stains with a clean or porous cloth to lift the stain.
- Give the stain a drink of mineral water: You must not know that many stains can be treated or removed by pouring carbonated mineral water on them. These especially work more effectively on beer spills. Though no one would ever want to spill beer on the carpets. If the carbonate mineral water does not work then you can try mixing carbonated water with white vinegar. And after that spray it on the stain. Then, leave it for at least 10-20 minutes and dab it with a sponge. If you don’t get the results at once, then repeat the process.
- Shaving cream tackles most carpet stains: Yes, normal shaving cream can help you to tackle many carpet stains. All you have to do is to apply the shaving cream onto the stain and then leave it for at least 30 minutes and blot it with a white cloth to clean it.
- Vacuum slowly and steady: Vacuuming your carpet regularly can help you to lift dirt that can cause long-term damage to your carpets. You should vacuum slowly and in all directions which will ensure that all the dirt is sucked up and your carpet is totally cleaned.
So, these are the five secrets about carpet cleaning that you need to know, follow these secret tips and you don’t have to call a professional for small carpet problems.